Ruins of Xen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruins of Xenopia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aku's here to say "hi"~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akumu
oғғιcal ѕтaғғ мeмвer

Alien Points : 620

Aku's here to say "hi"~  Empty
PostSubject: Aku's here to say "hi"~    Aku's here to say "hi"~  EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Well... Hi~ ^^
I'm Akumu, feel free to call me Aku. Aku is a crazy (probably) girl and she's 16 years old. Her english is poor, but enough to understand (I hope so). Aku lieks drawning and playing mmo games and watching anime. And Aku totally loves ponies, they're awesome! (I have nice collection of pony figurines from toy shop~ *Hugs Rarity and Fluttershy*) ouo *Sparkle sparkle* There are many things that Aku doesn't like, but Aku doesn't like talking about that stuff, so let's talk about something else! I can also say that Aku has two pets; alien (or yorkshire terrier) called Misha and hamster called Felitsya Gilberta Eduarda. c:
Now it's question time! *Wags tail*
Back to top Go down
HeartBreaker/Broken
oғғιcal ѕтaғғ мeмвer
HeartBreaker/Broken

Alien Points : 959

Aku's here to say "hi"~  Empty
PostSubject: Hi!(:   Aku's here to say "hi"~  EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:52 pm

Hi! I'm .:ΔℓρнαҒɛмαℓɛ:., .:AlphaFemale:., Alpha, or whatever works for you!(: I can be rather strict, but I'm really kind. ;3 I don't know what to say about myself! XD Let's see. Animals! I'm good with them, I love 'em, I can talk about them all the time! Wink I have two dogs. I have an English bulldog named Moose, and a toy pomeranian named Bentley. I also have a long haired teddy bear hamster named Mercedes. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Aku's here to say "hi"~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruins of Xen :: General :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: